Electric Fence installers Kenya
Alltech security is the leading electric fences and electric fence installer, electric fencing and security in Kenya
We install perimeter security electric fencing for homes and houses and for any other installations that require top of the range security.
We undertake Free Standing Electric Fence, Customized Electric Fence, Top Wall Electric Fences, Electric Fences Energizer, Razor Wire Fences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and Somalia.
Perimeter electric fencing, electric fence accessories, Galvanized Wire, Insulators, Sirens, Strobes, electric fence energizers, security alarm equipment (Sirens, Strobes, PIR’s, Sensors, etc.)
The advantage of using electric fence in security for your home is that it Deters, Detect, Defends and Denies would be intruder.
An electric fence is a psychological barrier rather than a physical one so the animal must be educated to respect the fence. The pain that an animal feels is short lived and does not physically harm the animal, unlike barbed wire which can cause severe cuts and long lasting pain whilst also damaging the hide.
There are a number of reasons for choosing an electric fence;
- Low cost – electric fences require less materials and labor than conventional fences.
- Easily constructed – with fewer and lighter materials.
- Longer life – due to reduced physical pressure.
- Universal application – will contain all types of animals while discouraging predators and trespassers.
- Improves existing fence – by including 1 or 2 electrified wires in your conventional fence or by adding offsets. This will extend the fence life.
- simplicity and flexibility – a quick and easy way to effectively subdivide a paddock for intensive grazing, improving pasture management and production.
- Low maintenance- due to reduced stock pressure.
- Less damage to stock- the shock from an electric fence causes no physical damage to stock and if they are forced through electric fences by wild animals or bush fires there is reduced likelihood of injury.