SPEED GOVERNORS AND SPEED LIMITERS
Alltech Security Systems is your renown distributor and installer of speed governors and vehicle speed limiters in Kenya .
The PHS-01 Top Speed Limiter is a strategic Fleet Management tool that is Developed and Manufactured in Kenya by the well trained and experienced Technical team at Alltech Security Systems kenya
Specially developed for application in the Medium and Heavy Commercial Industry Vehicle Conditions in Africa for both 12 volts and 24 volts vehicles.
• Tested and Passed to Kenya Bureau of Standards KS/01207/05
• Tested and Passed by Ministry of Works Specification MTD-873-353-03 (for all Speed Governors used on Kenya Roads).
• Tested and Passed against British Standard Automobile Series for Maximum Road Speed Limiters for Motor Vehicles, BS AU 217: Part 1 and 2.
• Top Quality Standardized Components sourced from France and Israel.
SPEED LIMITERS BEST QUALITY IN KENYA
• The limiter is robust in construction, is protected against reverse polarity and energized whenever the engine is running.
• Allows maximum engine power and acceleration until set road speed is reached.
• It does not judder when the speed limiting function is performed.
• Possible to check the set speed while the vehicle is stationary by lifting the drive wheels.
• The limiter components are resistant against heat and petrochemicals.
• All units fitted are new and tamper-proof and protected from arbitrary adjustments by suitable sealing devices.
• Dimensions: within 70x70x42 mm and less than 300 g in weight and available in both 12 volts and 24 volts with on-off road capability.
• It is possible to set to various speeds from 0 to over 120 k.p.h.
• All connections are soldered and insulated with flame proof insulation tape.
• Wiring is of standard motor vehicle colour coding and blends well with existing vehicle wiring.
OVER 9000 INSTALLATIONS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CARRIED OUT THROUGHOUT EAST AND CENTRAL AFRICA SINCE 2004.