SPY CAMERAS INSTALLER IN KENYA
Alltech Security Ltd is your best partner in spy cameras distributor and installer in Kenya.
A spy camera is the perfect video surveillance tool to monitor your home, car, or business.
Hidden spy camera technology can be very confusing and it can seem so overwhelming you don’t even try to understand how it works. But with alltech security we offer professional spy cameras installer service in kenya. We are going to break it down and make it very easy to understand. There are exceptions for this basic explanation but understanding the basics will make those exceptions easier to understand.
There are three basic components that make a hidden spy camera :
- The camera
- A recording device ( VCR or DVR)
- A monitor to watch your recorded video.
SECRET SERVICE OF SPY CAMERAS IN YOUR PREMISE
The camera is pretty simply to understand. It is usually a board camera installed in an everyday object. You want the object to blend into its surroundings and there are hundreds of choices ranging from DVD players, any kind of clock you can think of, iPod docking stations, plants, picture frames, tissue boxes, and the list goes on for you to choose from.The camera can be wired, which means your spy camera connects directly to your recording device (DVR or VCR) using a cable. The spy camera can also be wireless. A wireless spy camera has a built in transmitter, which transmits a signal to a receiver that is connected to your recording device.
- The recording device is the DVR or VCR which is needed to record the video your spy camera captures.
- The monitor is needed to watch your video. Just plug your DVR or VCR into your monitor to view the video. Your camera captures the video, your recording device records what the camera captures, and you monitor is what you watch the video on.
If you are using a DVR card and have a computer, then the DVR card will turn your computer into a DVR and monitor.
SIMPLE MONITORING OF SPY CAMERA
A very simple hidden spy camera to use is the self-recording spy camera. These units have a built in DVR, so there are no wires or receivers to connect. Just place the self-recording hidden spy camera in place, turn it on and the unit will record the video onto a SD card. Pop out the SD card, plug it into a computer and watch your video. Very simple.
This will give you a better understanding on how a hidden spy camera works so when it comes time to purchase one you have a better understanding of what you will need and how it works.
What can you do with a spy camera? You can keep tabs on your employees while you’re away from the office; You can find out who’s stealing packages from in front of your doorstep; You can even keep tabs on your nanny as she cares for your child. There’s really no limit to what hidden cameras can tell you about who’s coming and going from your personal property and you won’t believe how technologically advanced today’s spy cams really are!
Some recommended locations for placing your Spy Camera:
- To keep an eye on your children’s nanny, place a covert spy camera in the child’s bedroom, playroom or any area they frequent.
- To catch a cheating partner, place a covert spy camera in the bedroom, kitchen, living room or any other communal area.
- To catch thieves, place a covert spy camera in the bedroom, closet, office, entertainment room or any other area valuables are kept.
- To catch trespassers, place a covert spy camera by any entryway, walkway, door, garage or any other vulnerable spots in your home or office.
Hundreds of hidden cameras designed specifically for stealth and remote monitoring are right before you. A spycam is only as useful as it is hidden so our cameras come with everything from built-in DVR recorders to smartphone hookups to motion-activated sensors. Is your perfect spy camera disguised as a teddy bear or does it have a wireless LCD screen you can watch from your office? We test all of our spy cams for functionality and even offer toll-free technical support to help you set up and operate your whole hidden camera system.